The huge International Games Event Spiel in Essen, Germany, this year will again feature Educator’s Day.
It is aimed at educators, teachers and interested individuals.
Already at SPIEL ’19, where the EDUCATORS’ DAY was held for the first time, experts and scientists from all over the world discussed the following topics:
- board games as motive forces of change in education and society,
- the possible potential of games to become a key medium in informal as well as formal educational contexts and
- studies which prove that board games make people smarter.
Educationalists with experience of board games were
- giving practical tips on how to form a board game work group at school,
- presenting practical everyday concepts,
- talking about their experiences of using board games in primary schools and
- presenting game concepts developed for history lessons.
They will publish details of the program for this year’s EDUCATORS’ DAY over the coming months HERE.
Teachers attending SPIEL ’22 will be admitted to the New Releases Showcase on Friday, where they can get an overview of the latest board game novelties. Please report in advance to the Friedhelm Merz Verlag booth in Hall 3, booth 3H100 to present school certification or other clearly recognisable accreditation documents. Here you will receive your access authorization.Meer info op de website van de organisatie
6 oktober 2022 - 9 oktober 2022
Hele dag uur